Monday, September 19, 2011

Two days

It's two days until I board a flight to Atlanta for the Southern Comfort Conference. I've actually been far more organized this year than normal. Shipped a box of stuff to the hotel so I won't have to deal with two bags on MARTA, and the cost was equal to what I'd pay AirTran for an extra bag. Tentatively, I leave here about 8 AM and skirt the traffic to DFW, park and catch my flight. I should be in Atlanta by 2PM their time, and hopefully to the hotel by 4. Check in, girl up and either get a ride to my favorite nail salon or go to the mall and use the one there, get a mani pedi done and back to the hotel. See people, get something to eat, and get ready for the rest of the convention.

At least, that's the plan :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But I do moderate them, so if your comment doesn't show up immediately-I'll get to it soon.