Sunday, July 5, 2009

Time Machine: Entry for February 02, 2008

February 2, 2008:

I'm trying not to be jealous, or act like a bitch, however...

Thank you all for telling me about your adventures and plans to attend all these fabulous events. And when I tell you I can't go to any of these or meet up with you because a) I have no job and b) I have no disposable income, I'm being honest. Go, have fun, but I can't, sorry.

Now fuck of and die, okay?
(just kidding)

I was having some issues, and about this time some "friends" were bragging about their trips and adventures and kept commenting how I did not seem to be getting out much. The reason was that I was not working and didn't have the money to blow on stuff. And I got a bit irritated, so...

I still mean it, though.

1 comment:

  1. Also in penury and no income but have had holiday visiting family and have been wondering what to write. I had a fun time but had already been wondering if my small pleasures would make anyone envious or would it be encouraging that someone so so broke could still have fun with friends?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! But I do moderate them, so if your comment doesn't show up immediately-I'll get to it soon.